Cardiology is a branch of internal medicine. The department of Cardiology of South East Hospital represents one of the largest and most modern cardiac care facilities which are affordable and available to one and all. The dedicated team of cardiologists and cardiac surgeons are well-known for their expertise, knowledge, and vast experience in their respective arenas of heart-related problems. Some of the strategies used by cardiologists of South East City is to combat cardiovascular diseases include coronary artery bypass surgery and percutaneous coronary intervention.
South East Cardiology Department aims:
- Provide comprehensive advanced treatment in the care of cardiovascular patients.
- Provide comprehensive, multi-disciplinary care to patients with various heart diseases.
- Providing services including primary and complex coronary angioplasties, stent implantation and percutaneous valvular interventions, as well as aortic valve replacement.
- Coronary & Peripheral Angiography
- Right & Left Heart Catheterization
- PTCA & Stenting for Single & Multi Vessel Lessions
- Primary PCI
- Ballon Valvulopplasty
- Peripheral Renal & Carotid Angioplasty & Stenting
- Implantable Cardiverter Defribillator implantation
- Cath Study
- EP Study
- RF Ablation
- Biventricular Pacemaker Implantation
- Device Closure of ASD & PDA
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation
- Type of service